Ride On, High Rider 120 CM, 37 HP VANGUARD, WITH LIGHT, SPRAY SYSTEM AND HYDRAULIC STEERING 2 x 120 cm (47″)
Designed to flatten concrete by floating and finishing. Typically used on jobs larger than 5,000 square feet.
stable seats for optimal operator comfort, effortless steering (hydraulic or manual) and precision-machined spider plates and trowel arms.
- The most extensive range of double trowels to meet the diverse wishes and requirements of concrete floor specialists.
- Ergonomic controls for optimum user-friendliness.
- Foot throttle and dead man's switch.
- Simple yet strong mechanical drive for easy and cost effective maintenance.
- Precision machined gearbox and trowel arms for a beautiful finish and long wear resistance.
- Standard equipped with water spray system, adjustable seat, 4 x work lights, hour meter for the engine (except the SBBT750 model).
- Equipped with lifting eyes.
- Optional two-wheel transport cart for easy workshop use and blade changes.
- Forklift pockets on BT120-2/5/PFV35.
- 24 months warranty on gearbox, cross assembly
- Steering options.
- MODELS: SBBT120H-2/5
- ENGINES: Vanguard 37
- DIMS Cm: 254X 127
- WEIGHT IN KG: 480
- BLADES: 10
- DISCS: yes
- FINISH: 6 X 18
- COMBINATION: 8 X 18
- WIDTH FINISH: 8 X 18
- TRANSFER SHOES: 10 X 18
- PLASTIC SHEETS: YES
- POWER STEERING: Hydraulic Steering
• Weight Dry 740kg
• Weight working 343 Kg (1630 LBS)
• Dimensions: 2570mm x 1270mm x 1540mm
A well balanced powerful floating and finishing machine. Built strong but with simple mechanical
construction to ensure contractors can more easily deal with any service requirements
Check out our full range of Ride-on!