Reduce the risk of fire and explosion when pouring and storing flammable liquids Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and fire codes Improve efficiency withease-of-use features which enhance pouring and filling operations Read more.
HPLC Safety Disposal Can 19 L - Polypropylene intake and Release. Quick-disconnect fittings and coalescing carbon filt...
4 L and 19 L (5 Gal), Self-Closing Containers for Non-flammable Corrosives. Improve safety and ensure containment with ...
Type II Steel Safety Cans 4L, 8L, 9 L , 19 L Red and Yellow Color with Flexible 229-mm Long Metal Hose ,Vented Design, ...
Safety Equipment Dispenser Provides easy access to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). L x W x H 230mm x255mm x263mm, ...
Great Waste Management Solution, L x W x H 375mm x338mm x194mm, Lightweight Durable Design, Internal Grab Mechanism , Ca...
3/4" Dia. Steel Funnel With Self-Closing Cover and 6" Flame Arrester. Prevent spills when transferring flammable solven...
10, 14 and 21 Gallon Capacity Wast Containers. Dispose of Oil-soaked rags and Prevent Fires Caused by Stray Sparks or Sp...
Reduce the risk of fire and explosion when pouring and storing flammable liquids Provide compliance with federal OSHA regulations and fire codes Improve efficiency withease-of-use features which enhance pouring and filling operations.
• Underwriters Laboratories
• TÜV Technical Inspection Association
• OSHA 1910.106 / FM Approvals
• National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Code 30
• UN/D.O.T. 49 CFR parts 100 to 185
• National Fire Code of Canada
• NFPA Fire Code 1
• International Fire Code (IFC)
• California Air Resources Board (CARB) Title 13
Type of safety Cans :
• Type I and Type II steel safety cans
• D.O.T. (Department of Transportation) safety cans
• Polyethylene safety cans
• Laboratory safety cans
• Quick-disconnect safety disposal cans
• Liquid disposal safety cans
• Oily waste cans
• Plunger and bench cans
• Dip, wash, and rinse tanks