We respect your privacy and process your personal information only for the purpose for which you provided it and in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the Telecommunications Act.
1. Company details
Name company:Salesbridges General Trading LLC
Trade License : 962123
- We can, within the framework of an agreement, make offers on similar products and services, provided you have raised no objection to the provision hereof. The possibility of retrial has been mentioned at the time of providing your data. Moreover, you are given the opportunity in every communication to a retrial under the same conditions against further use of your email address.
- When collecting your email address for reasons other than as part of an agreement, it is not used for the transmission of unsolicited communications if you have not authorized that.
3. Postal address
We use your postal address only to send the information you requested.
4. Phone number
We do not use your phone number for commercial purposes.
5. Other personal information
Other personal information we process only (through cookies, reading peripherals or otherwise) if:
1. the processing is necessary for:
- the implementation of an agreement made with you;
- the proper fulfillment of a public duty;
- the defense of our legitimate interests (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms over this importance prevail), or;
2. you has authorized the processing in collecting them.
We keep your data in any case no longer than is necessary for the processing of the purposes for which it was collected.
6. Sensitive data
As part of offering products or services that might be of interest, we may data of persons who have provided their data to organizations with whom we have a contract, when necessary;
- for the implementation of an agreement made with you;
- for the proper fulfillment of a public duty;
- to defend our legitimate interest unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail over this importance.
If the above reasons do not apply, we ask for your permission before any data is shared with third parties.
7. Security transmit and receive data
- When we transfer or receive your data on our website, we always use encryption technologies that are recognized
- as accepted standards within the IT sector;
- If we receive or transfer sensitive information such as financial or medical information, we use a secure server. You will be informed of this via a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up);
- We have introduced the necessary security measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information we receive on our site;
8. Safety data storage
- On the page where you provide personal information using a secure connection.
- Sending personal e-mail is done through a secure connection.
- We take technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss of data or their unlawful processing (such as attacks) counter. We therefore ensure an appropriate level of security and leave our site periodically.
- All systems (sensitive) personal data are processed include antivirus software and the latest security-related patches on all other important software, as issued by the suppliers of this software.
9. Access to your data
On request we make to our website visitors notice about the personal data processed by them. Any incorrect data can be corrected, supplemented or deleted. If you want access to this information, or wish to correct your personal information please contact us at the address below.