Aluminum Master Frame Formwork
Aluminum Frame Formwork
Our best formwork once again improved.
Designed for maximum safety, easy and cost-efficient handling also on craneless jobsites.
Protector corners prevent the fracture of welded seams, increase stability and lifespan of panels considerably. Alu Master can accommodate fresh concrete pressure of 60kN/m². The top quality powder coating of Alu Master profiles guarantees quick and easy cleaning. Panel sizes are engraved on frame profiles.
Alu Master panels can be powder coated in any RAL color and engraved with the company name (against surcharge).
- 60 kN/m² fresh concrete pressure
- Panel height: 0,90 m / 1,35 m / 1,50 m / 2,70 m / 3,00 m
- Panel width: 0,20 m / 0,25 m / 0,30 m / 0,45 m / 0,50 m / 0,55 m / 0,60 m / 0,75 m / 0,90 m
> Light weight
- Reduced work load in hand-set forming
> Crane independent
> Compatible with our Steel Master Frame Fromwork
> Smart multi-function profile
- Closed hollow chamber profile in aluminium design
- High-quality galvanized
- Easy cleaning
- Simple handling due to practical grips
- Due to engraved dimensions
- Engraved company name on demand
- Available in any RAL color
> Maximum dimensional stability
- Innovative protector corner
- Reinforced edge-profile
- Increased lifespan
> Excellent concrete finish
- Structured joint pattern
- High-quality plywood (phenolic coated, plastic coated and solid plastic (Alkus))
Made in EU